The voting period for the 2018 UWSA General Election will open tomorrow March 14th at 9 am and conclude March 15th at 6 pm. Students are also being given the option to vote for a $3.00/semester fee increase which will support the University of Windsor’s campus radio station, CJAM-FM.
Students can vote both online and in designated voting booths throughout campus. Voting booths are located accordingly:
- CAW (March 14th&15 | 9 am – 6 pm)
- Leddy Library (March 14th&15 | 9 am – 6 pm)
- Human Kinetics (March 14th&15 | 9 am – 6 pm)
- Vanier Hall (March 14th&15 | 9 am – 6 pm)
- Social Work Building (March 14th&15 | 9 am – 6 pm)
Online voting will be open on March 14th at 12 am and conclude on March 15th at 6 pm. Students can access the voting portal at the following link:
The results will be announced live at The Hum Cafe and Lounge at 6:30 pm on March 15h. This event is open for all to attend.
Show Comments (0)